The PelletVent Pro Appliance Adapter is used to attach to appliance outlet allowing for easy pipe connection. Seal adapter to appliance with high temperature sealant. PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent corn and other biofuel products (Rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570? F).
PelletVent Pro is a revolutionary concept for venting both pellet and corn-burning stoves and inserts. As a result of Dura-Vent's cutting edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. The precise twist -lock connection requires no gaskets or sealants to achieve leak-resistant connections. PelletVent Pro's perfect fit and finish is made possible with laser-welded stainless steel inner walls and galvalume outer walls which results in a clean, streamline appearance. Today, approximately 3 out of every 4 pellet stoves in the US and Canada are vented with a Dura-Vent pellet system.
- Diameter: 4" ID x 4 5/8'' OD x 3 3/8'' long
- Construction Materials: Laser-welded, double-wall pipe with an inner wall of .012" stainless steel and a .018" laser-welded galvalume outer wall
- Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA for appliances using wood pellets or oil. 1" clearance to combustibles in Canada for oil-burning (type L vent) appliances. 3" clearance to combustibles in Canada for wood pellet-burning appliances
- Listings: c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420). ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440)
- Twist-lock connection
- Attaches to appliance outlet allowing for easy pipe connection
- Seal adapter to appliance with high temperature sealant