The PelletVent Pro Adjustable Roof Flashing is used to weather proof the penetration of vent pipe through the roof. Designed for 0/12-6/12 roof pitches, the flashing is made of galvalume. Storm Collar Required
PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent corn and other bio-fuel products (Rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570? F).
PelletVent Pro is a revolutionary concept for venting both pellet and corn-burning stoves and inserts. As a result of Simpson Dura-Vent's cutting edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. The precise twist -lock connection requires no gaskets or sealants to achieve leak-resistant connections. PelletVent Pro's perfect fit and finish is made possible with laser-welded stainless steel inner walls and galvalume outer walls which results in a clean, streamline appearance. Today, approximately 3 out of every 4 pellet stoves in the US and Canada are vented with a Simpson Dura-Vent pellet system.
- Base Dimensions: 17'' x 16''
- Opening Diameter: 4 3/4"
- Construction Materials: Galvalume
- Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA for appliances using wood pellets or oil. 1" clearance to combustibles in Canada for oil-burning (type L vent) appliances. 3" clearance to combustibles in Canada for wood pellet-burning appliances
- Listings: c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420). ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440)
- Designed for 0/12-6/12 roof pitches
- Storm Collar Required