Buy and Extended Warranty for ComfortBilt Pellet Stoves. Exended warranties from 1 to 3 years are available. This warranty covers only replacement parts.
- This warranty is limited to defective parts and excludes any incidental and consequential damages connected therewith.
- Damage caused by abuse, neglect, accidents, improper installation, customer or dealer modification will not be covered under warranty.
- Damage caused by burning flammable materials (example: petroleum products) or any other non-approved material will not be covered under warranty.
- COMFORTBILT does not warranty its pellet stoves against environmental conditions it cannot control.
- COMFORTBILT does not warranty or guarantee against your areas governing laws or changes to them that will affect the use or non-use of the unit.
- There is no written or implied performance warranty on the stove as COMFORTBILT has no control over the installation, daily operations, insulation value of a structure, maintenance or what is burned in the stove.
- COMFORTBILT will not cover or be held responsible for any cost of pellet fuel burned in excess of what is expected or considered normal as installation, structure size and insulation conditions are out of its control.