This 4 Inch x 18 Inch adjustable Pellet Chimney Straight Length Pipe from the PelletVent Pro series is a Type L Biofuel Chimney Pipe component and consists of the duralock system for a tight seal.
Use to add length to PelletVent Pro pipe. The 18” pipe adds 3”-16” of length, when used with rigid sections of pipe. Galvalume or painted black outer finish.
Features fully unitized, twist-lock construction in 3" and 4" diameters. Listed at 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada. It can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations.
Stainless steel welded seam inner wall, combined with a galvalume welded seam outer wall. Pipe OD is diameter plus 5/8". Galvalume or painted black outer finish. 12" length available with stainless steel outer (SS). To calculate installed length, subtract 1 1/2" from each length of pipe. Features:
Type: Chimney Straight Pipe. Finish: Black. Pipe Class: Type L. Pipe Shape: Round. Series: PelletVent Pro. Outer Pipe Material: Galvalume. Vent Construction: Double Wall. Fuel Type: Biofuels, Oil, Wood Pellet. Inner Pipe Material: 444 Stainless Steel. Perfect Fit Construction Allows Ease Of Twist-Lock Connections. Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 6" (L). Inner Pipe Gauge: 30. Outer Pipe Gauge: 28. Pipe Inside Diameter: 3".
- Diameter: 4" ID x 4 5/8'' OD
- Construction Materials: Laser-welded, double-wall pipe with an inner wall of .012" stainless steel and a .018" laser-welded galvalume outer wall
- Clearances: 1" clearance to combustibles in the USA for appliances using wood pellets or oil. 1" clearance to combustibles in Canada for oil-burning (type L vent) appliances. 3" clearance to combustibles in Canada for wood pellet-burning appliances
- Listings: c-UL-us Listed to UL 641 (MH8381 and MH14420). ULC Listed to ULC S609, ULC/ORD C441 (CMH1439 and CMH1440)
- Twist-lock connection
- Adds 3" - 16" of length when used with rigid sections of pipe