ComfortBilt hearth pads are hand crafted in America by skilled craftsmen. The attention to detail and insistence on quality and workmanship are evident in every hearth pad produced. ComfortBilt uses only the finest quality materials sourced from around the world. Every hearth pad is repeatedly checked for workmanship and quality before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
ComfortBilt hearth pads are skillfully assembled with color coordinated components to highlight the beauty and décor of any room and heating appliance. We use only the highest quality super thin-sets and grout to insure permanent tile and slate bonding. This critical aspect of hearth pad construction insures the beauty and durability of our hearth pads. In addition each hearth pad is made with a durable angle iron frame to protect its craftsmanship and beauty during shipment and installation. This assures that your investment in a quality ComfortBilt hearth pad will last.
ComfortBilt hearth pads have been tested and approved by an independent laboratory to meet and exceed UL-1618, UL-127, UL-737, UL-1482 and NFPA-211 certification. These hearth pads have an R-Value : Type 1 .84 and thickness of 1 1/8".
Includes lift gate service for delivery.
* Perfect for HP50S and HP21 model installs.
* HP22/HP22N models will satisfy minimum wall clearances only if pad is away from rear walls by 3". (see graphic)
* HP61 model is too large for this pad to satisfy minimum clearances and is NOT recommended for use with this hearth pad.
- Size: 40" x 40"
- Color: Natural Silver Slate
- R-Value : Type 1 .84
- Thickness: 1 1/8"
- Construction material: Angle iron frame, particle board, slate, stone or tile, thin set and grout.
- Made in the USA