Our best-selling pellet stove, the ComfortBilt HP22 pellet stove is popular because of its modern appearance, large bay view window, programmable 7 day internal thermostat, and powerful heat output. Its superior engineering and reliability have earned our flagship model consistently great reviews from customers all across the country. The ComfortBilt HP22 Pellet Stove heater features:
- Can easily heat up to 2,800ft² under mild temperature conditions.
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- Heat exchanger design and powerful room blower produce maximum heat from pellets
- Easy to clean heavy gauge exterior
- 55 pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Pellets burn so completely that the ash drawer only needs emptying once a week.
- Five power settings allow up the Comfortbilt HP22 pellet stove 20 hours of continuous burning on lowest setting
- Programmable thermostat allows constant temperature and economical pellet use
- Rear mounted 75mm (3") standard exhaust port, and 2” standard air intake
- Exterior dimensions of unit are 24” wide, 25” deep, and 32.5” high with mounted controller
The HP22 Pellet Stove comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service.